Thursday, December 23, 2010

Worst of the Really Bad

Online dating seems to have way more misses than hits, at least for me. I decided it was only fair to share a sampling of what's out there so you all can have a laugh too. Below is a taste of some of the profiles of men who have contacted me, as well as their initial approach to me. I will have no problem updating this list often.

In fairness, you can see my profile here. Feel free to critique.


Info from profile
Email that was supposed to woo me


just ask ill tell sick sameo so be real, all i ask if want know no games, if dont ask never , really lost hope and faith up to you,so tag ur it if want no games truth up front. if your intrested id hope wed find each other and in all id wish make efford ,,,,,, Im will do all it takes if find someone wants same been single long time have daughter in college other wise no drama or bagage here just good man lookin for good woman
would like get too know you we dont live far and i like your profile also
just in case there is someone intrested and wondering in the am endowed more than enough, sounds trashy but seems women want to know it all and I don't mind sharing. And a women who knows there way around being sexy, when and where to do it. There are not many things I have'nt done, such as work wise.
Hey I am pretty sure I don't match any of your dont's. Would you like to get to know me?
just moved to knoxville from texas...not sure how much i like it here yet though lol
like anything outdoors...have 2 kids that i tried to spend as much time as i can with...ex army...thats about it
Hey
Just wanted to say ur hot & if u ever need
a sugar daddy..to pay ur bills, buy u things
or just to give u spending cash..just let me
know cause ur 2 hot not 2 have a sugar
daddy hottie :)
my hobbies are racing and going to demo derbies...my goals are to meet the right woman and be happy...im fun to be around and plus im the joing kind that makes ppl laugh

looknn good




No comments:

Post a Comment